Hijab Tutorial: Amira Turban Twist
I remember one day, I was looking for a solid brown hijab and couldn’t find one in my entire closet. The closest thing was a brown Amira Hijab. From there, I discovered a whole new world of hijab styling. Finally, I found a way to repurpose my huge collection of amira hijabs, that mostly just sat and collected dust. I played around with them and created a bunch of new styles. Here’s the first of many!
- Step one. Start with the underpiece connected to a turtleneck.
- Hold the seam to the front
- Put the hijab on with the seam facing forward and the bigger opening upwards
- Stretch it out to both side. (I’m way too excited about this tutorial)
- Bring the center to the front and tug at the seam to straighten it out.
- Hold out from the side
- Start twisting by bringing the fabric to the back
- Keep twisting backwards by bringing the fabric in front towards the back, working with both hands.
- Pin the leftover tail in the back and tuck it under the hijab
- Bring the twist forward to cover the seam from the front.
There you go! Simple, trendy,easy hijab style. Stay tuned for more…